May 20, 2006

JPSTD meeting was cancelled and moved to Wednesday, so I asked JP if he can come over our place for some bonding moments.. (bonding moments? Oh c’mon!) knowing that he also wants to see me.. (bwahaha!) so he went, but on his way he delivered me a bad news.. his parents might go to Manila this afternoon so that means he have to go home early.. like 3pm? =( when the clock started to approach 3pm I suddenly remembered that I have to show him something that my little brother has downloaded to our pc.. (I know how to get his attention.. haha!) so he watched it until a light bulb suddenly pops above his head and remembered that he have to run for his life because of his parents..

JP’s relationship with me is illegal on his family’s side.. I know it’s unusual to hear that because he’s the guy.. we have talked about it before until my parents learned about our hidden relationship.. on my part, it was a big change.. but for him, there was no change.. we still have to hide our relationship to his parents because of some complicated reasons.. I don’t care whatever other’s might think.. I’ve already thought about it too but in the long run my mind ends up in one thing.. I love him and I don’t care whether his family knows it or not.. God will give us what we/I ask for in the right time..

//y5:28 PMy//

About
A tortoise is a land-dwelling reptile of the order Testudines. Like their aquatic cousins, the turtles, tortoises are shielded from predators by a shell. The top part of the shell is the carapace, the underside is the plastron, and the two are connected by the bridge. The tortoise has both an endoskeleton and an exoskeleton. Tortoises can vary in size from a few centimetres to two meters. Most land tortoises are herbivorous in the wild.

Tortoises generally have lifespans comparable with those of human beings, and some individuals are known to have lived longer than 150 years. Because of this, they symbolize longevity in some cultures, such as China.

Writer
Name: speedy bagal
Age: 21
From: Balisong Island

I ♥ LW, sessions, jp, mi pamilya, my precious kids

Friendly Neighborhood

corazon
barbra
margarita
mrs. turner
chicosci
betong
dorinday
yen
jp
jeypiyen
victoria

Forgotten

. May 2006 . June 2006 . March 2007 . April 2007 . May 2007 . June 2007 . July 2007 . November 2007 . December 2007 . January 2008 . April 2008 . .


Comments

no violent comments please..=p


Blogskin

Designer -Glazeo
Image - Nicobou
Tortoise Info - Wikipedia
No ripping please.