I was about to go to Pilar early.. say, I should be there by 8am because today is our baby E.Z’ first birthday and I have to help the family for the preparation.. but mom called and she told me to wait for them.. JP s supposed to come with me.. I was so happy when he told me that he will go with me so that I could officially introduce him to the family.. I really didn’t want to invite him to come because today is also the birthday of his little, means that I already know the answer.. but when he told me that they will celebrate it on Sunday, tomorrow, I had the guts to ask him to come.. but the “balat” in my butt didn’t allow us.. his mom called yesterday morning to inform him that they will be celebrating it today.. if only surgery can take away the unluckiness of this “balat,” I could’ve done it a long time ago..
Anyway, JP’s destination today is also in Las Piñas.. I told that if he wants to be there without passing by the traffic, he can try to ride the van in Ayala.. within 30 he can be in SM Southmall.. but I noted that I’m not sure if there are vans in Ayala at such time like 8:30am.. when he arrived to Ayala he told me that there aren’t any vans in the terminal yet.. I apologized and asked him where he is.. he told me that he is on his way to buendia.. so I told him that since he will pass by metro point, I told him to also look and try if there are vans there because I know that there is also a terminal there to Las Piñas.. again he told me that there are no vans there yet.. and he told me that in this way..
“there are no vans to Las Piñas in all of your suggested places.. I will just go to buendia where my sister ask me to ride..”
I really don’t like it when he compares my ideas to his sister’s.. I just feel insulted whenever he do that kind of thing.. I told him to try.. I noted him that I’m not sure if the terminals are already open as early as 8am.. so why does he have to tell me that he will just follow his sister’s direction instead of mine.. I hate it! I just hate! This is not only time where he tries to put up his sister to our conversation.. yeah, I know his sister is a good person, has a nice personality, can stand by herself, is independent, is responsible, and is blah blah blah.. but why does he have to tell it to me?! I don’t know if he’s telling it because he just wants to tell it to me or he’s telling it because he wants to insult me or to say that “you’re not as great as my sister..” oh the hell with his sister.. his sister is a nice person, she even borrowed a sarong to me once.. but I’m sorry her brother wants me to hate her.. uhm.. I don’t hate her.. I just hate the feeling when JP tells something about her..
Well, JP, if only you could read this.. I really feel insulted whenever you start saying, “look at my sister..” Understand the fact that she’s older than me.. that we came from different families.. grew up in different settings.. she studied at st. scho, which we all know, is the rival school of st. paul, which you perfectly know that i’m studying there.. Your sister and I are two VERY different people.. and you can’t do anything about it.. your sister is unique.. I’m also unique in my own way.. someday, you’ll be proud of me.. prouder than you are to your sister.. just wait and see..