Today is our tribute to Dra. Ravara, our ex-chairperson.. I’m so lucky to start my day because I woke up late, say 7:30am.. I’m already late in submitting my psychological report in NCMH and what made it worst is that our room has to be painted and I have to be there in the room while the painter does his work.. and he finished at about 9:30, good thing I already ate my breakfast and so my next step is to take a good bath as fast as I can which, to be honest I cannot do.. I ended up at around 10:30.. I was about to go out our house when my phone rang.. it was joan using melissa’s phone.. she was already asking where I am.. so I told her that I’m on my way.. I didn’t know that margz and cors are also waiting for me.. I forgot that it’s a Friday, means that we have our 3rd gossip session but this time it will be held in rob place because after the care group we will attend the tribute to dra. Ravara..
On our way to pedro gil, I asked renee if she wants to be the JPSTD chapter head of our school.. she sad that she will think of it and will give me the decision when we arrive at rob place.. I told her that if she declines to the position, I will talk to margz and chiko about it.. during the trip to pedro gil I can hear renee asking opinions to jb and anna.. she said she wanted it but she’s worried that if she takes the position, she cannot concentrate on her thesis and other stuff.. I even heard her say that being a chapter head is only a small position in the organization.. when I couldn’t take it anymore I interrupted their conversation, I almost shouted at her while telling her that the chapter heads have big responsibilities that is why I’m asking her if she wanted it.. I know that she wants to be an officer of that organization that’s why she’s the first one that I asked about it.. anyway, when we arrived at pedro gil station, she gave me her decision.. she declined it..
We went straight to rob place without me asking renee why she declined the position.. anyway, it’s fine with me coz I can still offer it to margz and chiko.. our third gossip session was held at mcdo.. upon arriving, I saw margz and cors’ not-so-happy faces.. they were already waiting for us 48 years ago.. well, I apologize.. but I have to do something important before leaving the house.. while eating, I asked margz the same question that i’ve asked to renee.. instead of answering me with a yes or a no, she told me to ask chiko if wants the position.. because blah blah blah.. I didn’t listen anymore.. if she doesn’t want it then fine with me.. I didn’t join the care group anymore because I have to go to chiko’s dorm because she’ll teach me the dance steps for our number in dra. Ravara’s tribute.. then I told chiko about the position and guess what she answered me, “ask margz about it..” oh.. I’m beginning to get irritated.. why don’t just answer me with a yes or a no.. is it so hard to pronounce the words? but still I managed to ignore my emotions..
Chiko, Rachel, Pam and I decided to go to school at 3pm.. margz and the others were already there.. jb told me to go to the villa where they stay without anyone but myself, so I did.. I can’t remember anymore how it started.. the chapter head issue was opened up by, I don’t know if it’s me or margz or renee or anyone else.. I just can’t remember who.. renee started saying that being the chapter head is not her passion and blah blah blah.. I really don’t wanna listen anymore because I will soon blow up.. and then margz also begun stating her reasons.. blah blah blah.. I told them that if they don’t want it then fine, end of story.. but they still continued to talk.. I love margz, she’s my friend and she’s always been there for me whenever I need her badly but I was really pressured that time and I was really irritated so I shouted, “ENOUGH!” after saying that I kept quiet.. when renee couldn’t take it anymore she stood up and went home..
I know I was wrong for not listening to their side.. but I also hope that they understand my situation.. it’s my first time to be an officer.. whenever I’m given a task by our president I really get pressured because I always think that I couldn’t do it.. one of task is to find a chapter head.. they were the first that came out in my mind because they ran for the past election of JPSTD.. I thought they will feel grateful for me asking them to be the chapter head of st. paul but instead of giving me a simple answer, they gave me such childish reasons.. I’m sorry, this is my opinion..
Anyway, end of story.. I don’t wanna talk about anymore with them.. I don’t wanna ruin my relationship with this people just because of that.. oh, thanks to ate april for convincing chiko to accept the position..